Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3 Dual Mod
Designed by JayBo, the Reuleaux RX GEN3 Dual 230W is a powerful and portable TC Box MOD from the Reuleaux RX family. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, RX GEN3 Dual fires up to 230W max output with advanced VW/TC modes. Together with a large 1.3 inch display, easy-to-go user interface, spring-loaded 510 pin and 2A fast charging, the RX GEN3 Dual 230W will bring you a really simple yet strong vape.
- Max 230W output with dual 18650 cells
- 1.3-inch large display
- 2A max charging current for quick charge
- Designed by JayBo
- Dual Circuit Protection & Reverse Polarity Protection
- 1x Reuleaux RX GEN3 Dual 230W TC Box MOD
- 1x QC USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
Wismec RX GEN 3 Dual UK Tank
The Gnome King tank sits on top of the Wismec RX Gen 3 dual mod. The tank has several parts, and each of them deserves a mention to give a clear picture of what to expect.
- The drip tip – the first of the parts is the drip tip. The tank has a nice drip tip with a unique honeycomb design. It is 810 sized and has two O-rings that hold the drip tip into the top fill port.
- The top fill port – Accessing the top fill port is relatively easy. You only need to push a very discreet arrow located on the crown-styled top cap. It might be hard to find at first, but you shouldn't have any problems going forward once you do.
- The tank glass - The tank is made from a 26mm diameter smoked glass tube. The tinted finish gives the tank a cool blend while retaining enough transparency for you to see the level of your e-liquid through the glass.
- Airflow base – At the bottom of the tank is the airflow base. It’s not very different from the type of base you see in most tanks. It has dual cyclops airflow slots that are controlled by an outer ring. The AFC rings is very smooth to move around the base, even straight from the box. However, it packs enough resistance to prevent accidental turns. The base also carries the Wismec Gnome King Brand and the CE and bin logos to give the tank a nice, aesthetic finish.
The tank has a 510 positive pin protruding at the bottom. The threading is quite smooth and high quality, so you shouldn't have any problems getting the tank in place.
At the very top, the mod has a 510 connector where the tank attaches. The threads are dead centre with a springy 510 centre that is surprisingly strong.
At the front, the mod has a fire button with the Jaybo emblem etched on it. That’s because the RX GEN 3 is a cooperative creation between Wismec and JayBo.
Right below the firing button is the LED screen. It’s hidden behind the smoked glass. The screen is not full colour but is bright enough for you to see in most environments. It might take a little getting used to if you've used a mod with an OLED screen, but it's not that different. It displays the different parameters on your mod as you vape, including the wattage output, the coil, time, colt and battery life.
Right under the screen are the adjustment buttons and the micro USB port for charging and firmware upgrades.
Batteries and Battery Life
The battery door is quite sturdy yet very easy to work. Popping the door open only requires a quick push out and pull up. The device doesn't come with a built-in battery, giving you the opportunity to purchase the batteries that will support your vaping trends. For the best experience, it's best to work with high-quality batteries that can put out as much as 3500mAh for all-day vaping.