Which is the best vaping kit to quit smoking?
If you are thinking about quitting smoking, you may have considered swapping cigarettes for vape kits. With this in mind, let’s take a look at how vaping is a better alternative to cigarettes and which is the best vaping kit to help you make the transition.
Does vaping help people quit smoking?
Let’s look at the facts. Studies suggest that vaping is less harmful than smoking traditional cigarettes because vapes contain less nicotine, tar and carbon monoxide. More and more smokers are trading cigarettes for vapes and using them to wean themselves off the addictive substances found in cigarettes.
What do mouth to lung devices do?
When choosing a vape kit, you may come across mouth to lung devices. These types of devices involve a specific inhalation technique where the user holds the vapour in the mouth before it is inhaled into the lungs. This type of device also provides a stronger nicotine hit.
Here is a run-down of the best vaping kits to try if you are trying to kick the habit:
- Aspire Breeze Kit – Designed to fit comfortably the palm, this kit is a compact, all-in-one solution. It has a fire button for convenience and would suit a beginner vaper.
- Smok Infinix – An affordable vape kit, the Smok Infinix is simple to use with an angular design and two refillable 2ml pods. It also boasts an 8 second cut off safety feature.
- Aspire K2 Quick Start Kit – A superb option for first time vapers, this kit comes with a wide range of colour options and flavour options.
- Aspire K3 Quick Start Kit – Ideal for vape newcomers, this kit is lightweight and easy to use with a single button operation system.
- Suorin Drop – A stylish refillable vape shaped like a teardrop. Portable and user friendly, this vape kit is ideal for nicotine salts e-liquids.
- Aspire Rover Kit – Discreet and portable, the Aspire Rover Kit is mini vape solution designed with mouth to lung users in mind.
- Aspire Zelos Kit – An attractive vape kit that is ideal for both sub-ohmers or classic vapers. It has a long battery life and a fuss free refill process.
- Innokin Endura T18 – Designed for new vapers, this kit is hassle free with an impressive battery life.
- Smok Priv one Kit – A great all-rounder, the Smok Priv one kit is an all-in-one vape solution that features a convenient, compact and eco friendly design and a long run time.
- Aspire Pockex – Uber discreet and portable, the Aspire Pocket vape kit has an innovative top fill design for quick, fuss free refills.
Once you’ve found the best Vape Kit, it’s time to select the right juice. With a range of different nicotine strengths to choose from, you can find the perfect e-liquid that has less nicotine than a cigarette, but ensures you don’t have to go cold turkey. You may wish to start with a higher nicotine strength e liquid that is 50/50. Flawless Nicotine Salts are available in 20mg revolutionising the way nicotine is ingested by the body for a smoother hit and are available in ten great flavours. Alternatively, Puff Dragon 50/50 liquid is available from 18mg strength in 26 flavours in 0,3,6,9,12 and 18mg.