With the popularity of vape products today, you’ll find tons of options to choose from, however, this can make it a little confusing. It goes without saying that with all the choices out there, it can be a little overwhelming, but as you start your vaping journey, there are more things that you should know.
A tank that performs well is essential, especially for beginners, and people interested in the mouth to lung vaping. Vape Tanks are critical in achieving the fantastic experience you need from vaping. They are fundamental in creating the great-tasting, and large amounts of vapour.
At Flawless Vape Shop, we have an extensive collection of vape tanks from trusted and top brands. We have thoroughly checked and carefully selected each product to ensure excellent features, quality, and overall vaping experience for the user! Here’s more about vape tanks for our beginners. ...
What is a Vape Tank?
Vape tank refers to the vaping device that comes with the atomiser and e-liquid and connects it to a mod or e-cig to create the vapour. Vape tanks are made up of different components including the top cap, drip tip, chimney, tube, coil or atomizer, tank base, and the connection. Each part plays a significant role in offering a fantastic creation of vapour. Vape tanks may also come in different shapes and sizes.
The coil types of vape tanks depend on the result you are hoping for. The same flavour can be used for an extended period of time, which means that there is no need to fill up the tank repeatedly. It holds strong e-juices and provides optimal airflow control.
On the other hand, if you are more interested in the flavours than the ohm, then you can look for a mouth to lung coil! For the cloud size and experience, the sub-ohm coils can be a perfect choice as it helps to increase the airflow and give you bigger clouds.
Components of a Vape Tank
As mentioned earlier, Vape Tanks have different components that are responsible for various tasks to achieve the result. Each component is essential and offers you the best experience, and they consist of:
- Drip Tip – The drip tip refers to the mouthpiece. It can be a narrow drip tip or the wide bore drip tip for the MTL vaping. These drip tips can be available in different sizes and shapes. Most of the brands provide them in exciting styles to captivate users.
- Top Cap – The top cap is the thread in the chimney and often removable on most of the vape tanks available today. It can have a sliding and rotating feature, so you can have quick access whenever you need refills.
- Tube – The tube refers to the metal or glass tank where you pour the e-liquid.
- Chimney – This chimney relates to the component where the vape tank is connected to the cap and is producing vapour through the drip tip.
- Coil or Atomiser - This is the heart of your ape tank. It comes with coil and wick material and determines the power drawn by the battery. It should be replaced every 1-3 weeks, especially when you experience a burnt taste.
- Tank Base – The base of the tank houses the atomiser coil and holds the glass tube in place. It is also the place where you can find the airflow valve.
- 510 connection – This is the part of the vape tank that connects everything. This is the universal and most common connection used in the vaping industry.
Why Choose Flawless Vape Shop?
The best vape tanks offer you the best vaping experience! Flawless Vape Shop have a full understanding of your needs, and that’s why we are exclusive to the top brands. We carefully select their high-quality vaping products and have built a diverse collection giving you assurance and best experience.
From the little details to the style and designs, Flawless Vape Shop checks and know the products we have to offer will deliver optimal performance. We want your experience to be worthwhile and give you the smoothest transaction, especially with the best deals, newest releases, and the high power to satisfy all of our vapers!